In ww2 who do you think had better planes Germany or Japan

In ww2 who do you think had better planes Germany or Japan

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Japan had more quality control issues than Germany in aircraft production.

Certain models could perform very well but at the expense of sturdy construction -the price of not being rich in resources.

BF 109 would have no problems against the zero IMHO.

On a side note I watched Deadliest Warrior on Spike TV, it featured the German Regular Army VS Viet Cong.. Germans won hands down.

I must admit that those Deadliest Warrior programmes are so bad it almost impossible to not like them.

BF 109 would have no problems against the zero IMHO.

On a side note I watched Deadliest Warrior on Spike TV, it featured the German Regular Army VS Viet Cong.. Germans won hands down.

The were a lot of former SS and Wehrmacht veterans fighter with the French Foreign Legion in Indo-China, up thru Dien Bien Phu, against the Viet Minh, the predecessors to the Viet Cong. That didn't seem to have made that much difference in that situation.

But of course, that just what really happened, not what happened on some fantasy TV show.

I know its fantasy.. but according to there 'super computers' its real lol.

In real life the Germans never handled any geurilla war situation very well.
Their only solution to any problem that showed up was to kill a lot of people, it didn't seem to matter to them who they killed, just kill em all.
In their occupied territories, they had the amazing ability to make enemies faster than they could kill them.

Are we clumping the Waffen SS into the same category as the Regular Wehrmacht? Not arguing, just curious, because there is a huge difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back