Inernational Air Tattoo Photo's

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some more...

IMG_5311_typ.jpg

rhino11_typhoon_bh_fairford.jpg

IMG_5397cropped.jpg

typhoon.jpg

_MG_7999.jpg

Fade to Black...

See, see - another one who knows the Panvia Tornado is dog wank.

lets be fair everyone. As a strike plane the Tornado is as good as they get. As a fighter, well, lets just say its the opposite.

Does anyone know why the Italian airforce bought second hand F3's when I have no doubt they could have bought second hand F15's

I am being fair - the Tornado was/is and all ways will be an awful plane. It says something for the build of the plane when the RAF was getting deliveries of brand new Tornados and putting them straight into moth-balls because they couldn't fly safely due to faults.

Would you trust an aircraft in which the RAD-ALT bounces off the under-carriage? :rolleyes:

Glider said:
lets be fair everyone. As a strike plane the Tornado is as good as they get. As a fighter, well, lets just say its the opposite.

Does anyone know why the Italian airforce bought second hand F3's when I have no doubt they could have bought second hand F15's

No-one knows the motives of the Italians other than themselves. :lol: Im sure thy have their reasons ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back