INSERT FOOT IN MOUTH PLEASE!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

P38 Pilot said:
Oh yeah.:oops: My mistake. My dad goes down to Fort Walton every week so im so use to hearing Eglin Air Force Base. Sorry...:oops:

NP P38, I was stationed at Eglin for 7 years, so it stuck out to me...

Chief said:
None, I'm not in the Air Force. I never claimed I was hence the reason why I wouldn't know how long the pretime for a flight took. But, neither does this other noob. However I still respect the guys in the Air Force. which is my point.
I was kidding about the Top Gun thing... noob
MiG-28s in his movie were just F-5s or something
IT WAS NEVER REALLY OPERATIONAL

Chief said:
None, I'm not in the Air Force. I never claimed I was hence the reason why I wouldn't know how long the pretime for a flight took. But, neither does this other noob. However I still respect the guys in the Air Force. which is my point.

Im not in the Airforce but rather the Army, but we start "preflight" not pretime as you call it about 2 hours prior to take off when we go fly our helicopters. I would imagine it is about the same in the Airforce for the fighter jets.

loomaluftwaffe said:
I was kidding about the Top Gun thing... noob
MiG-28s in his movie were just F-5s or something
IT WAS NEVER REALLY OPERATIONAL

Hey noob....Oh wait I mean looma...no I really do mean noob. You are still a noob, so maybe you should not call others that.

i admit i am... so what? at least i have the courage to accept who i am unlike that JROTC cadet who thinks he's so tough

and FYI, I KNOW i am being a stupid noob for calling myself a dumbass
32134.gif
32134.gif
32134.gif
32134.gif

Yeah, face it, and keep facing it 'cos I don't want to see your ugly faces. And P38 and Looma, when you two argue it makes me want to shout "CRIPPLE FIGHT!" .

loomaluftwaffe said:
i admit i am... so what? at least i have the courage to accept who i am unlike that JROTC cadet who thinks he's so tough

and FYI, I KNOW i am being a stupid noob for calling myself a dumbass
32134.gif
32134.gif
32134.gif
32134.gif
Thats your problem, you give up too easily you cheap Filipino.:lol:

I have many problems in my life and it is none of ur ****in business
dont tell me that i give up too easily. i live in a ****ed up country
where people who live in tenements are the upper-class

so jut stfu and mind ur own business you dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back