instruction sheet needed

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
ok, there's a small store in my town which has this model kit: USS ENTERPRISE-A 1:537 scale - Star Trek - Space Craft Models - Frontier Models

the kit is in great condition. all the parts are in their original packaging, the decals are in great condition. but there's no instruction sheet.

would it be possible for someone who has the instruction sheet of this kit to copy it and send it to me?

thank you
Robert

Just noticed in your other post that it's from AMT. I think this company is still going in the 'States, maybe as AMT Ertl, so maybe a call/letter to them might find a sheet? Other than that, all I can think of is a Star Trek enthusisast or space models web-site, and ask if anyone has the sheet there?

I might have found a guy on starshipmodeler.com he said he might be able to copy the instruction sheet from his old kit. he also provided me with a link to really detailing the ship.

A Frisbee, a length of broom handle and a couple of old cigar tubes and - hey presto - Enteprise!!

finally got the instruction sheet. thanks for the help! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back