Interesting 109G-6-R1 camo/unit.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's a pity you don't.There is a Multilingual Corner on the forum.We could chat there in Polish if you would want.

And unfortunately books in Poland have become more expensive recently.There are lots of good ones of Kagero,AJ-Press but sometimes we cannot afford them.What's more I ordered a book about Me 262 and had to wait for delivering over a week.There is nothing to say....

Hi folks
i have find a picture of a small placard(found on the crash site) with the number of the Bf-109 crashed in 1946 in Pizzo di Rodi.

sach Nr. 1069.136
Werk Nr. 10912301946
Hersteller: me p

I don't understand why on the placard the number isn't 162764 or similar!!

Who can explaine more????

Thanks

P.S: sorry for my english

Interesting paint scheme. The MPM Bf 109H-1 kit has markings for an aircraft in (according to one review) an 'all-over RLM 76 camouflage, with full Balkenkreuz and Hakenkreuz, but no codes'. Another review, however mentions this aircraft had standard scheme of RLM 74/75 uppers with RLM 76 lowers. Anyone have the kit, and can verify exactly what the scheme was, and to which unit? Apparently the all-over RLM 76 H-1 was tested operationally and shot down a Lanc. Maybe these two aircraft served in the same unit?

To be honest I haven't found any info which could be an answer to your question.I foung the two profiles only but I'm not sure if these are correct.If it is true that some of Bf109Hs were send to some of units and use operational these could be painted with the camo patterns.

Attachments

• bf109h.jpg
    bf109h.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Bf109H PV+JB.jpg
    Bf109H PV+JB.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 113

Users who are viewing this thread

Back