Feb 11, 2012 #1 J Jenisch Staff Sergeant 1,080 18 Joined Oct 31, 2011 View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-eBmnpCO18
Feb 11, 2012 #2 michaelmaltby Colonel 12,476 18,938 Joined Jan 22, 2009 Location Toronto Great find. Very much worth watching, Jenisch. Thanks, MM
Feb 11, 2012 #3 M muscogeemike Senior Airman 335 24 Joined Jun 18, 2010 Location rural east Texas Fabulous post - I'm surprised he could still smile.
Feb 11, 2012 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,895 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Interesting find! Thanks for sharing.
Feb 11, 2012 #5 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,519 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka Thanks for sharing a nice video Jenisch! He looks a gentleman in the peace time. I heard he was ferocious during the war.
Thanks for sharing a nice video Jenisch! He looks a gentleman in the peace time. I heard he was ferocious during the war.
Feb 13, 2012 #6 MikeGazdik Senior Airman 531 18 Joined Dec 13, 2008 Location Ohio That is so cool to hear his story. Would love to read a book on him.