Introduction, new here!

Nick Ravenshade

Recruit
4
4
Joined
Sep 5, 2026
Website
warcommons.com
Hi everyone,

My name is Nick and I just decided to join this forum.

I write WWII articles myself for a website, and I came across this forum. I am always interested in learning probably everything there is to learn about WWII. Every aspect, every mission, every person, and so on.
For as long as I can remember I've been a WWII enthusiast. I've read books, watched the documentaries, and analyzed primary sources, before ultimately deciding to write about it myself.

But there is still so much to learn, and that's how I came across this place. I am really looking forward to learning more about WWII aviation, and what better way is there than to learn from all of your expertise and insights?

Looking forward to being part of the forum!

– Nick

P.S. My absolute favorite WWII documentary is 'The World at War' (1973).
 
Welcome to the forum, Nick
Thank you for your warm welcome!
 
Excellent! Welcome!
 
Welcome from Atlanta GA even though you were here before me!
 
Thank you everyone, for your warm welcome! Really appreciate it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back