Is Hunter Spamming the OFF-Topic / Misc Section?

Is Hunter Spamming the OFF -Topic / Misc Section?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Matt308

Glock Perfection
Apr 12, 2005
Washington State
So what's with the myriad of new threads from Mr. Hunter? Inquiring minds want to know. Let's see your vote. :)

well..the 'ever lovin' part is a little off.. MAYBE hes just trying to start intresting conversations.. ?? I've dug the jokes.

Hi Adler,

>Even better he could post them all in the military humor thread that is around here somewhere.

If there were a way to keep posts in OFF-Topic/Misc out of the New Posts list if desired, I wouldn't even mind someone posting each joke in a separate thread.

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Hi Lesbride,

>I, for one, LIKE them in the new posts thread...more efficent IMO.

To clarify: My wish was for a user-configurable New Posts function, which would be more efficient both ways.

(There is an old hacker saying, "If you can switch it off, it's a feature".)

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Hi Matt,

>Don't get too serious, HoHun. I'm just busting Hunter's berries.

Oh well, I seriously feel sort of spammed anyway, though of course Hunter cannot be off topic in the dedicated OFF-Topic/Misc section. Problem is it all spills into the New Posts function.

I vaguely remember that a long time ago in a galaxy far away, the problem was "solved" by requiring "Humor:" to be added at the beginning of each joke thread subject.

(This was some 15 years back on Compuserve where people used "offline readers" to save expensive online time - the screen where threads were selected for download was an exact equivalent of our "New Posts".)

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

You must have spent too much time in the radioactive water surrounding our state :lol:

Is that what that glow was :?: :shock:

And all this time I thought it was phosphorescence caused by the emission of light by bioluminescent plankton. :confused: :lol:

TO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back