J85 manual?

wiking85

Staff Sergeant
1,477
95
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Location
Chicagoland Area
Does anyone have a J-85 jet engine manual? I've been looking for information about it and cannot find any of the real technical stuff. Any help is appreciated.
 
I think I had it on micro fishe and may have a hard copy. I'll check my storage locker tomorrow.
 
I think I had it on micro fishe and may have a hard copy. I'll check my storage locker tomorrow.
Hi FLYBOY
I'm looking for this manual (J85-17 MM) can you help me

How do you get access to them online?
Did you get it as a soft copy becuase I'm looking for the same manual
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi FLYBOY
I'm looking for this manual (J85-17 MM) can you help me
Sorry, I no longer have this manual
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back