Jan Borowski....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,674
39,925
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
IMG_20240713_110657.jpg


IMG_20240713_110922.jpg


IMG_20240713_111239.jpg


Source: Historia | JB Aviation

IMG_20240713_111414.jpg


IMG_20240713_113323.jpg


It would be a nice pair, P.11c and a Mk.I Hurricane....😎
 

:thumbright:

Yep .. but it is not the PZL P-11c but the PZL P-11a. The kite belonged to the 113th FS ( the white hub of the wheel, the strip on the top of the wing and the white strip on the tail. All the white markings on the starboard side only). There was also the underwing number : the white "N" letter on the port wing and the white number on the starboard one.
 
:thumbright:

Yep .. but it is not the PZL P-11c but the PZL P-11a. The kite belonged to the 113th FS ( the white hub of the wheel, the strip on the top of the wing and the white strip on the tail. All the white markings on the starboard side only). There was also the underwing number : the white "N" letter on the port wing and the white number on the starboard one.

You know, I didn't think about the headrest! 😳😲
Oh bugger! 😉😆😂
 
Would it be a good idea to combine this with the other PZL P.11 thread Wojtek? @Wurger

Actually these two threads cover two different topics. But certainly I may merge them if you wish. Just tell me which one is gong to be left. Also i may move the recent post from the second thread to the one only. Personally, I would leave them as these are.
 
Actually these two threads cover two different topics. But certainly I may merge them if you wish. Just tell me which one is gong to be left. Also i may move the recent post from the second thread to the one only. Personally, I would leave them as these are.

Then do so my friend and we leave them as they are.
I thought that it'd be a good idea to ask for your advice.
Much appreciated, as always! :wave:
 
:wave:

I hope you are fine there. Working or sitting and resting in a Caledonian inn now?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back