Japenese airflield on Attu island?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Many thanks Shinpachi san for this translation,

This information shows how determined the Type 2 float fighter pilots were to repel enemy attacks during Aleutians campaign and later from Shumshu in the Kurils.

Thank you also for the Log from JAYCAR.

Knowing the names of the pilots adds a personal touch so I appreciate the care that you've put into this.

I will have to send you one of my Nishiki Taitei DVDs as a small present for your great effort!

We will make arrangements and as the saying goes - do the deed.

Darryl

You are welcome Darryl. The pleasure is mine!

It was a good experience for me to read and know how our fathers fought in the war again.

I was especially impressed with the fact that there was such a cool leader as Captain Yamada who adopted a very rational tactics "We fight only when we are advantageous." He certainly stands on the opposite side of those fools who promoted suicide attacks when they were disadvantageous.

Thanks Darryl for your kind offer for the gift for me but please do not care so much. You have already given me a good chance for translation and I believe not a few readers enjoyed it. Please let me accept your best sincerity only. I translated it because I thought it was worth.

Thanks Darryl for the nice present!
Yes, this is a very rare film and so educational.
Many thanks!

Attachments

• Attu_May1943.gif
    Attu_May1943.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 142

Users who are viewing this thread

Back