JG2 unit movements on a interactive map

Snautzer01

Marshal
46,292
62,320
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
One can search on unit date location airplane in search bar top right corner and/or filter directly on unit on the bottom of the map

Jagdgeschwader 2
 
Another good one! Thanks for taking the time and putting in the effort to create and post these. I, for one, will find them very useful for 'at a glance' references during research.
 
I really love these!! Is there a way to place a date on the pin? In other words, I see you have the pins color-coded for the various gruppen but what about a date?
 
You can see the date or better the period the Gruppen was stationed at a particular date by clicking on the pin , or enter a date top right corner see attch. Or click on a pin and look for period. see attch 2

To select just a gruppen click on the pin of the gruppen . This gives a view of the single gruppen during the war att 3

.
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg
 
pretty cool...thanks for posting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back