Junker Ju-87G Stuka Color Help Needed (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just wanted to pass this on to all. When I ordered the decals from Western Art, Aviation Decals for the modeler and Books, Collectibles for Sale | Eagle Editions Ltd I accidentally ordered them in 1:32 scale instead of the 1:48 I really needed. I went ahead and ordered the 1:48 scale ones as well. Could not find any way to cancel the first mistaken order. There was a customer service email address in their contact us section so I wrote a quick email and explained what happened.

To my surprise and great pleasure this morning I got an email from them saying that had cancelled the incorrect order and refunded my money! Excellent customer service in an era when customer no service is the norm! Highly recommended!

Yep, they are nice people. I think Jerry Crandall's wife handles the orders. I stopped buying from them because of the shipping costs to Canada were ridiculous. I felt bad though as I liked shopping there.

AND they have to come via Canadian Express Mail....
sleigh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back