Junkers Ju 188 in Norway....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've been very fortunate. Over time I've been able to accumulate an A-1 and two or three E model 188s. One of E models was purchased from Ebay sans glass and missing the control wheel which I can cobble together from wire and plastic. That one is going to be converted to a D when I build my JU88G-1/G-10. The engines from that 188 will be used to convert a JU88C-6 into an R model. Every week there is usually one on Ebay.

I've been very fortunate. Over time I've been able to accumulate an A-1 and two or three E model 188s. One of E models was purchased from Ebay sans glass and missing the control wheel which I can cobble together from wire and plastic. That one is going to be converted to a D when I build my JU88G-1/G-10. The engines from that 188 will be used to convert a JU88C-6 into an R model. Every week there is usually one on Ebay.

Cool mate!

Simple...have about 4 or 5 Furstenburgs and attempt to paint straight lines...

It should come out perfect :thumbleft:

Just like the Fürstenberg itself, perfect! :lol:

Feed the Furstenburg to a spider, dip one of its legs in paint, and set it loose on the model ......

Hmmmmm......

By the looks of things, I might have Bardufoss and Kirkenes based 188's now, both with squiggles! :( :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back