Revell Junkers Ju52

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

aurelien wolff

Airman 1st Class
Sep 20, 2018
Hello, before my question, sorry for my verry long absence. I'm interested by getting revell civilian Ju 58 with D-2527 marking for my birthday and iwonder how accurate the interior is but couldn't find a good (and big) picture of the plane interior to see if revell interior is accurate or not (if not, i'm going for the what if with a different interior or one based on a lufthansa adds from the time).
How revell depict its interior in the instruction
1510_2_rev4558_3.jpg

source: Revell 04558 Ju 52 3m Airline Version
the boxart:
102281-58720-96-720.jpg

Thanks for your answers!

Thanks so the interior was verry different to the standard one revell proposed.

Because the D-2527 later D-AGUK (s/n 4022) was for transportation of Herman Goering and knowing his penchant for luxury I'm almost sure the layout of the passenger compartment was entirely different from the standard DLH equipment for the Ju-52/3m. I would say it was even different from Hitler's one too.

Ok, then the one I'll get will have a what if interior (btw, I already have the heller junkers 52 in my stash I got from a meeting at haguenau and had the luck to get inside a military junkers 52 there).

The seats are already quite different, I wonder what color they were and there seem to be a lot of white too. I wonder if it's kinda like the BBJ planes or when airline customize their interiors (the united 747 being verry different from the british airway one per example).

Thanks so the smoker room is quite different in the revell kit, it doesn't have tables and the seat look less padded (not even sure of the french word for that one so I'm taking a guess here, am I wrong with the word I used or not?) on the revell kit too.

IMHO the Revell arrangement for the compartments of the model is for the standard one used with the DLH Ju-52s rather. It is caused by the options for making different Ju Tente both the military and civilian ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back