Junkers KM8 Torpedo engine

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not sure where I found these but some one might find them interesting. Drop tables for German torpedo's
 

Attachments

  • L5w_drop_table_01w.jpg
    L5w_drop_table_01w.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 503
  • Torpedo_F5W_01w.jpg
    Torpedo_F5W_01w.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 539
You're a never ending source of surprises!!!!

I have a modest data base. :oops: I never know what I will post. Those sheets I found years ago on the web. My problem is I'm a pack rat. I see something Im interested in and I keep it. Im really no expert at any thing on aircraft. Just a pack rat of aviation stuff. :lol:
 
yes viking,
before electric engne,germans torpedo used a powerfull combusion engines.....
Very rare doc about this engine...like this pict....
i'm interested by more infos blueprint or picts....thank

géry
 

Attachments

  • 800px-G7a_Motor.jpg
    800px-G7a_Motor.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 782
  • 800px-G7a_Propeller.jpg
    800px-G7a_Propeller.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
Another view of "brotherhood " engine 4 radial cyl...
 

Attachments

  • Torpedo_Engine.jpg
    Torpedo_Engine.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 640
Many torpedos are (were) launched with a practice warhead, then recovered and re-armed for use. Everything (aiming, launch system, torpedo) is tested for a small fuel expenditure. Torpedos are quite pricey!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back