Kitties

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Saw a sign on the side of the road leading to Lisboa that said Kitten Soup: Fresh Daily.... Said to my Teammates, "Hey, when in Lisbon, do as the natives do.."

So we stopped in, asked for the special, and sat back drinking some Sagres Bohemian, listening to the cries of the little kittens as they were thrown into the pot....

Alot more entertaining than droppin lobsters in a pot I can tell ya...

LOL you pWn3d me... :lol:

Attachments

• bitch.jpg
    bitch.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 94
Well, to be honest, a) you're a meatball and b) if my father ate a dog in Vietnam and in Eastern Europe they eat cats... But I though it'd be a joke.

OK, so here I ask; please explain me the differences and nuances between and @sshole and a meatball.

If I got it, a meatball is a cretin and an @sshole is a bad@ss?

And I seriously doubt your IQ... :lol:

lesofprimus said:
And a joke... God ur gullible... Almost as bad as Henk...

What, now to be honest les when I read that I knew it was bullshit, the way you told it.

So you say I am the worst, sh*t now that sucks.:lol:

Would you eat cat soup or dog soup or any kind of food with dogs or cats in it les?

Monique said:
D= That is so not nice, Henk! The poor Kitty has feelings.​

So do millions of chickens, cows and pigs that are machine murdered, just so some fat guy can have a plate of McSh!t. At least Henk's Dog would kill the kitty naturally :twisted: !

I don't like cats because they take dumps on my lawn, not only does it stink but it's a mess when you run over one with a flymo :evil: .

Well I am not for animal cruelty or any of that, but if those dam cats can just stop getting baby's and not come in my yard it would be great. A cat is nice only if it is not mine. They do look cute, that I must admit.

Tiger said:
So do millions of chickens, cows and pigs that are machine murdered, just so some fat guy can have a plate of McSh!t. At least Henk's Dog would kill the kitty naturally :twisted: !

I don't like cats because they take dumps on my lawn, not only does it stink but it's a mess when you run over one with a flymo :evil: .

He he he...... They can really stink if they die, other dead things does not so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back