Known Only to God No More!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

buffnut453

Captain
Jul 25, 2007
Utah, USA
Just found this info from CWGC about the rededication of a number of WWII graves now that the identities of those interred have been identified. They go from being unknown airmen to named individuals. I applaud all involved in these efforts as a continued mark of respect for those who paid the ultimate sacrifice on our collective behalf.

Upcoming Rededication and Reburials

1a (2).png

Just found this info from CWGC about the rededication of a number of WWII graves now that the identities of those interred have been identified. They go from being unknown airmen to named individuals. I applaud all involved in these efforts as a continued mark of respect for those who paid the ultimate sacrifice on our collective behalf.

Upcoming Rededication and Reburials

I likewise applaud the CWGC staff for their dedication and commitment. It is an example of how it should be done that the Americans should copy. Their JPAC was a disaster and its successor appears even worse.

See

JPAC admits to phony ceremonies honoring 'returning' remains and

Ex-investigator, critics say JPAC ignoring clues, technology that could bring unknowns home

The Australian authorities have questions to answer also but that will take a while to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back