Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I came here looking Jules Vernes stuff but rum will do!Came here looking for rum !
![]()
Are you old enough, show me some I.D ?I came here looking Jules Vernes stuff but rum will do!
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh that might be a problemAre you old enough, show me some I.D ?
That dog ate it.

So the dog can prove it's old enough for rum but you can't !
Wait, wait, wait, I sWeAr I'm 21:So the dog can prove it's old enough for rum but you can't !
Sorry, you'll have to leave
Ok, I'm convincedWait, wait, wait, I sWeAr I'm 21: View attachment 897969
Ok, I'm convinced
The dog took mineHey, hey....we need an ID for the dog as well!
kobra kai reference?