Lancaster nose art decals

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bob3170

Airman
Dec 2, 2009
I'm looking for, in 1/72 scale, either Zotz decals ZTZ72015 Sexy Lancs, or Tally Ho decals 72 044 Lancaster Vol 2.

It seems the Zotz decals are out of print, and, although Tally Ho still lists 72 044 on their web site, nobody seems to have them in stock.

Does anybody have a partial set they would be willing to part with? It seems that Picadilly Princess is the most popular, I'm looking do do Sugars Blues, or No Not Now, just to be different.:)

Thanks

I'm looking for, in 1/72 scale, either Zotz decals ZTZ72015 Sexy Lancs, or Tally Ho decals 72 044 Lancaster Vol 2.

It seems the Zotz decals are out of print, and, although Tally Ho still lists 72 044 on their web site, nobody seems to have them in stock.

Does anybody have a partial set they would be willing to part with? It seems that Picadilly Princess is the most popular, I'm looking do do Sugars Blues, or No Not Now, just to be different.:)

Thanks

Try Roll Models.

Roll Models: Online Catalog

I checked and it looks like they have the Zotz decals ZTZ72015 Sexy Lancs (not the Tally Ho decals however). Price is 12.00$ plus S&H :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back