Leftover Lancaster Decals - 1/48?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ghensgen

Airman
May 15, 2007
All,

If you have leftover 1/48 Aeromaster Lancaster Decals, I'll pay you good money for them. I'm looking for Bombers at War, Pt. 1 - essentially "Oor Wullie" and/or "Lets Have Another".

Should you have decals you're not going to use, name a fair price and I'll arrange to purchase them.

Thanks,

Geoff

Thanks for giving our members a chance to sell their unwanted decals and make a few bucks. If you don't have any takers, there are several great sites for ordering decals. If a moderator gives me permission, I'll post a link. Otherwise, IM me.

Dear Thorlifer and Wurger, thank you so much for responding - any and all help is greatly appreciated. I don't even need complete Aeromaster Lancaster Pt 1 decal sheets - I'm just looking for Squadron Codes and Noseart for two aircraft.

Thanks again,

gmh

Hi ghensgen, I know it's not exactly what you're asking for, but if it's any help, I've still got (most) of the original decal sheet from the Tamiya Lancaster from 30 years ago! I didn't use the code letters, as I hand painted squadron letters for the aircraft of a friend, who the model was for. I haven't got them in front of me, but I seem to recall that the aircraft were Gibson's 'Admiral Prune', and the famous 'S for Sugar.' If they are any use to you, you are welcome to them, no charge.

Dear Airframes - thanks so much for your offer! I have a pretty decent set of those decals from one of my Lancaster kits, so you may want to hold on to them for a future build! I thank you very much for such a kind gesture. If you happen to come across anyone with leftover Aeromaster decals for this aircraft, let me know and I'll find a way to return the favor some day!

Cheers,

gmh

O.K., no probs. I'll keep my eyes open, as I'm sure I saw an ad fairly recently in a British modelling magazine for Lanc decals. If I find anything, I'll post it here to let you know, meanwhile, good luck with your search.
Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back