Lindberg lockheed F-94C Starfire 1/48 scale

deckape

Staff Sergeant
778
108
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Location
Moraine Ohio U.S.A.
Ahoy Fellas
Here is a build I just finished up on I done this one on you tube This a cheap Lindberg kit I had in my Stash for some time one of the You Tube members put together a 1950 cold war jet aircraft group build similar to the builds here, I covered this in Reynolds wrap aluminum foil same as the Monogram P-51 nose Art Group Build. to say the least about the kit in general is that it is junk... LOLlllllllllllll Funny thing about it is that when I was a boy I thought these kits were tops, Back then there was not much out there other then monogram Revell Aroura and comet you were lucky you got what you got and no nit picking about how un accurate the kits were. This kit is old bones the aluminum foil polishes the kit without it it would be as bland as hospital food. Here is the mighty Starfire.

Boats:D:D:D:D
 

Attachments

  • PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 394
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 316
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 296
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 322
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 326
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 309
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 296
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 319
Yep, That is a tough one. Congrats on putting lipstick on it!
Boats borrowed the lipstick from Jan, I think .....
Good job on a rough old kit Boats.
 
I was O.k. with mine, until I pulled the parts out of the box.
Then after contemplating them for a while, I slid them back in.
 
I was O.k. with mine, until I pulled the parts out of the box.
Then after contemplating them for a while, I slid them back in.

Hey I own moving boxes full of those kinds of kits! :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back