Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

spider

Airman
Apr 16, 2009
I'm in the process of making the Lockheed 10 & 12 for use in a flight simulator. The Erection and Maintenance manuals for their military equivalents the C-36 and C-40 would help me in my task immensely. In particular, I value the general arrangement diagrams in high enough resolution to discern the angles and dimensions.

I know of a hard copy of Electra manuals (not sure for what subtype) that are about to be trashed. If you want them, I can see what could be done. You'd need to pay for shipping.

Thanks so much, I'll gladly pay to ship. Please advise when ready to proceed.

Ok, that sounds like a plan. Thanks so much for offering the help. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.
I am interested in anything available pertaining to the Electra family: 10; 12; 14; 18; Hudson; Ventura; Harpoon. I have varyingly complete references for the larger aircraft but very little for the 10 and 12.
My project is to model them all as third-party flight simulator aircraft.

I happen to be working on that aircraft too, so I'm interested and standing by.

OK, I have the documents in my hands. One is a manual called "Flight Training and Simulator Information" and the other is a "L-188 Study Guide". The latter is a "quick reference home study course for flight crews" and was "built and produced by International Airlines Academy from various manuals and information published on the L-188 aircraft". It's not the Lockheed Operating Manual. It's in a 2 inch binder with some hand notes. The former doc is in a DuoTang folder and is maybe a half inch thick.

If you are still interested, send me a PM with address details. I'll then need to figure out the cost of getting them to you.

Users who are viewing this thread