Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
They are reversed may I get my navy mixed up. Pilot left copilot rtI think Don's photo is reversed. Look at the labels on the breaker panel.......
I think that somehow the system simply reveresed the photos themselves, as in mirror imaged them. A quick look as you were posting might not give one time to recognize that it happened. Is all good no matter what.They are reversed may I get my navy mixed up. Pilot left copilot rt
No, I took the photo of each seat from a selfie reversing the camera backwards as there simply wasn't that much room, good lord if I thought that it would have generated this much of an issue!I think that somehow the system simply reveresed the photos themselves, as in mirror imaged them. A quick look as you were posting might not give one time to recognize that it happened. Is all good no matter what.
Is no sweat. No issues at all!No, I took the photo of each seat from a selfie reversing the camera backwards as there simply wasn't that much room, good lord if I thought that it would have generated this much of an issue!
Got to do whatever makes things happen sometimes. I've had the issue of the system mirroring photos or drawings before and done so in a way that it was a nightmare to get them to come out correct.