Looking for 1/48 seated pilot figures, please!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DaveN351

Recruit
Oct 15, 2018
Spalding, Lincolnshire, UK
Hi
My first post here and I'm asking a favour! Typical...
I volunteer at Metheringham Airfield Visitor Centre and I've been asked to make some models for an ambitious diorama depicting Luftwaffe night fighters in amongst Lancasters of 106 Sqn.
It's been a few years since I made any aircraft models, having concentrated on armour recently. The market has moved away from including crew figures but obviously these models will need someone flying them! It's proving really difficult to source any figures so I'm wondering - does anyone have any spare seated crew figures, please? Preferably WWII, but I'm desperate - I'd modify any era's pilots!!
Although I'm hoping for kind gifts I would be willing to pay a reasonable sum if necessary.
Can anyone help, please?

I've got a few of the Tamiya 'asleep at the controls' seated crew figures which I doubt I'll use - most of my figure requirements are for dioramas, and therefore standing etc
Send me a PM with your details and I'll gt it sorted.

i probably have some that will never be used so same here send me a PM and i'll sort them out for you

I have a few pilot figures. Bomber and fighter pilots. Some of them from different manufacturers.
Hi!
I'm so sorry I haven't replied sooner; it must seem very rude. I've been away for a few weeks and there's been a lot of catching up to do.
Thanks for the offer but as a result of earlier generosity here I reckon I have enough crew members for the foreseeable future.
Regards
Dave

Users who are viewing this thread