Looking For 339th FG Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

what is your intended purpose ? I'm hoping this is not for sale ?? I am a friend of the 339th and know several members of the unit first hand

geez man the 339th association is on the net........go look and contact S.Ananian the group rep. You'll find I am a member of the group - friend

that will be $50.00 US please in advance

Well, once again the staff of WW2aircraft.net prove themselves to be nothing more than rude, arrogant, pompous-ass sons of bitches.

you know you came on here with what looked like a decent question and you received a good response allowing you to make a judgement call and do more research on your own which you undoubtedly have not done...........so you the fool has looked at himself at the mirror. I am going to make it doubly hard on your fat white butt by posting this copied and pasted to S. Ananian of the 339th who will make it very clear to other US fighter group reps to deny you complete access to veterans and files of the other united states army airforces

your a goof and cannot be taken seriously....poser

Well, once again the staff of WW2aircraft.net prove themselves to be nothing more than rude, arrogant, pompous-ass sons of bitches. It's too bad that Flyboy and Eric are mixed up in this lot... they're the only mods with a sense of reason and decency.

Oh, and apparently none of you has the power to TRULY ban someone from this site... you thought that you had rid yourselves of the BlackWolf forever, but you've failed miserably and I laugh at your pathetic attempts to keep me away.

This will undoubtedly be my last post under this screen name, but if I may borrow a line from Douglas MacArthur:

"I shall return..."

Let the predictable moronic retorts commence...

Fade to Black...

I appreciate the kind words Blackwolf, but I suggest you get a life. You would of done fine with your little game but we had you figured out. I was in the process of banning you from your other thread. just go away and play in another sandbox....

What is it with these sort of people lately??

I think this place is great and easy going!!

Amazing isn't it?!? His rant reminded me of a line the Joker would of made on the old Batman TV show....

To be honest I've been banned from some political sites, once I was gone I moved on. I don't know if he's board or trying to prove a point.

When he was here he actually had some good input but could not conform with the way we run this forum. Now he wants to occasionally creep back like a bad case of gonorrhea...

For him to keep coming back it shows that he needs us a hell of a lot more than we need him.....

What is it with these sort of people lately??

I think this place is great and easy going!!

He is an older member of the forum who was banned a while back.

He keeps coming back and causing problems because he has no life and nothing better to do with his life. He is also probably a 15 year old kid who is neglected by his parents and therefore does not know how to act.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back