Looking for Hawker Hurricane Mk IIC - The Last of the many...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi! ThisHurricaneIIC, LF363, hasworn many schemes over thee years, as it is 'owned' and operated by thr R.A.F.'s Battle of Britain Memorial Flight since the early 1970's. It appeared with 2 other airworthy Hurricanes in the '69 film The Battle ofBritain, and before this was operated by Hawker Siddley, in standard grey/green/light a/c grey scheme, with the Last of theMany title in yellow script both sides of nose under windscreen. There are many pics published of thisaircraft since then in many schemes. Suggest a look at books/articles of BBMF or theirweb site. I have some 35mm slidesof it when I sat in it during my production ofan AV show on BBMF in '83, but cant get hold of them at present. Hope this helps, good luck, Terry.

Here's one.... This is LF363...

Charles

Attachments

• Hurricane_Mk_IIC_LF363.jpg
    Hurricane_Mk_IIC_LF363.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 210
... this was operated by Hawker Siddley, in standard grey/green/light a/c grey scheme, with the Last of theMany title in yellow script both sides of nose under windscreen....

Thanks Airframes.... is just this scheme that I'm looking for...

Best regards,

Lucas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back