Lost my little Tinkerbell today (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Larry, so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my Sophie 3 years ago, she was the only dog I ever owned, I never realised they left such big paw prints on your heart.
They certainly do leave their paw prints on your heart. I have eight sets of them and still have three more of my "Bark Angels" keeping me company. I have no regrets about any of them and cherish all of my memories of lfe with them.

So very sad to read your news of Tinkerbell, your "Bark Angel" be ashored that those paw prints on your heart will never ever stop but will be with you until you meet again Tinkerbell will be happily waiting for you and you both will be together evermore.
It's what I hope for when it's my time and will be reunited with all of my own "Bark Angels". Bestest friends anyone can ever have.

Today I had to have my sweet Chihuahua Tinkerbell to sleep. She was a wonderful "Bark Angel" and now my heart is broken at losing her. I had her for 9 years after my sister-in-law had abandoned her for nearly 2 years. My mother asked me to give her a home in 2013 and I gave her the best life possible. Her health was failing and after she had two seizures today the decision had to be made. I gave her agood life and she deserved a dignified passing. the first photo was when I brought her home and the second is the most recent one.View attachment 689636View attachment 689637
I'm so sorry for your loss more info. Losing a beloved pet is never easy. Tinkerbell was lucky to have you as her owner and it's clear from the photos that she was loved and well taken care of. She may be gone, but she will always be remembered and cherished in your heart.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a beloved pet is never easy. Tinkerbell was lucky to have you as her owner and it's clear from the photos that she was loved and well taken care of. She may be gone, but she will always be remembered and cherished in your heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back