Lucky 13.....

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,709
39,983
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
Alrighty fellas?

Just a short presentation here. My name is Jan and I'm a Swede that lives in sunny Glasgow on the tropical islands officially known as Great Britain.
Love history, military or not. Other interests are retro hot rods, kustoms, 50's-60's and some 70's cars, classic cars and motorcycles, trains, aviation as you aready know. Music: 50's-60's, some later stuff, blues and MOST OF ALL, ROCKABILLY!!! Also trying to get back into model building again after x amount of blue moons absence from the scene. Instead for just building the any models, I plan to build those,if possible,that was flown by pilots of Swedish heritage like Richard I. Bong, "Bud" Anderson (Old Crow), Fernald P. Anderson from VP-33 and others. Should be rather interesting me thinks.
Could also be something with an interesting story to tell or a nice noseart. Anything from WWI to Vietnam....
Sorry fellas, need to leave, a couple of bogie at two a clock high.....

goggleson.gif


Any questions, feel free to ask.
 
That sucks...
 
Yeah, but was she good looking?
 

Attachments

  • 2007321215541_Nicejuggz9cy.jpg
    2007321215541_Nicejuggz9cy.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 110
Alrighty fellas?

Just a short presentation here. My name is Jan and I'm a Swede that lives in sunny Glasgow on the tropical islands officially known as Great Britain.
Love history, military or not. Other interests are retro hot rods, kustoms, 50's-60's and some 70's cars, classic cars and motorcycles, trains, aviation as you aready know. Music: 50's-60's, some later stuff, blues and MOST OF ALL, ROCKABILLY!!! Also trying to get back into model building again after x amount of blue moons absence from the scene. Instead for just building the any models, I plan to build those,if possible,that was flown by pilots of Swedish heritage like Richard I. Bong, "Bud" Anderson (Old Crow), Fernald P. Anderson from VP-33 and others. Should be rather interesting me thinks.
Could also be something with an interesting story to tell or a nice noseart. Anything from WWI to Vietnam....
Sorry fellas, need to leave, a couple of bogie at two a clock high.....

View attachment 388696

Any questions, feel free to ask.
Hi Lucky13 and welcome to The Forum. :)

I love it when old threads are resurrected.
 
So it isn't just me then? :evil4:
 
Very interesting. I see nothing, nothing.
Not just you.
It's everywhere, I tell ya.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back