Ludziska spod biao-czerwonej szachownicy. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"My obaj/obie/oboje" usually means two people, in other words, it is a collective numeral. The "My / my" ( in English it means "we" ) is used to emphasize that it is just about the group of people only. However the expression "obaj" is used when these two people are of masculine gender. For instance you and me. So in the case you have to use "obaj". The expression "obie" is used when these two are women , the feminine gender. And the "oboje" is used when the two people are of neuter gender ( eg.children ) or the group consists of man+woman.
Also you may find words that are equivalents in usage too. obaj-obydwaj, obie-obydwie, oboje-obydwoje

Last edited:
"My obaj/obie/oboje" usually means two people, in other words, it is a collective numeral. The "My / my" ( in English it means "we" ) is used to emphasize that it is just about the group of people only. However the expression "obaj" is used when these two people are of masculine gender. For instance you and me. So in the case you have to use "obaj". The expression "obie" is used when these two are women , the feminine gender. And the "oboje" is used when the two people are of neuter gender ( eg.children ) or the group consists of man+woman.
Also you may find words that are equivalents in usage too. obaj-obydwaj, obie-obydwie, oboje-obydwoje

Hence the term in English "The Royal we"
Royal we - Wikipedia

Who is "جنتی" ?

A Polish Tongue Twister and Long(est?) word is Your Answer ...

"Dziewięćsetdziewięćdziesiątdziewięćmiliardówdziewięćsetdziewięćdziesiątdziewięćmilionówdziewięćsetdziewięćdziesiątdziewięćtysięcydziewięćsetdziewięćdziesięciodziewięcioletniego"

Wurger Wurger :

Children of Isfahan - 49.jpg

Well, not related to Language!!!
but, First Foriegen Pilot in Iran, was a Polish guy, named Kuzminski or something like this! (کوزمینسکی in Persian).
I wonder if any Polish Documents (nespaper, Radio, TV, ...) had covered this subject!!!

Here is a Photo:

(تصویر) احمدشاه و اولین هواپیما در ایران

According to caption, Two beyond the plane, are Ahmad Shah Qajar and (Possibly) Mr. Kuzminski!!!

Also i found a date, reffers to 4 January 1914.
I hope it can help to find more info about him.

"ویلبر" و "اورویل رایت" دو مخترعی بودند که در 17 دسامبر 1903 توانستند با موفقیت اولین هواپیما را به پرواز درآورند؛ اما ده سال طول کشید تا در ششم صفر 1332 مصادف با 14 دی ماه 1292 و 4 ژانویه 1914 در زمان احمدشاه قاجار اولین هواپیما در آسمان ایران به پرواز درآید.

From the perspective of an English-speaking student, to master the Polish language it is necessary to devote about 1,100 hours. For comparison, the easiest languages for Anglophones, such as Danish, Italian and Spanish, can be learned after 600 hours of lessons, and the most difficult - like Korean or Mandarin - only after 2,200. However, everything depends on the perspective.

The Polish language, a simple language

Users who are viewing this thread

Back