Ludziska spod biao-czerwonej szachownicy. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My pleasure. However if you want to thank somebody in Polish you should use the declension for the noun "Pan". You thank to whom - komu in Polish. So the "u" is attached to the end of the "Pan" what gives "Panu". In the case you can omit the nick or name. If you would like to use the name though you have to use another case called Vocative with exclamation mark at the end. . So the sentence would be - Dziękuję Panie Wurger !, Dziękuję Panie Artesh! etc... of course the exclamation sign can be omitted what happens very often..

BTW... the group usually consists of men, women and also children.

P_20180713_111945.jpg
Ja Jestem

Sorry for my bad handwriting.

Pozdrawiam wszystkich,

Naprawdę przepraszam, że nie publikowałem zbyt wiele w ciągu tych kilku dni. Jak wiadomo, uwielbiam uczyć się języków, zwłaszcza języków wschodnioeuropejskich, w tym polskiego, węgierskiego, rumuńskiego, serbskiego, rosyjskiego. Przy okazji, oto moje pierwsze pisemne (zarówno pismo ręczne, jak i pisanie) doświadczenie języków, których aktualnie się uczę, węgierskiego, polskiego i rumuńskiego. Moje kolejne cele to serbski, czeski i grecki. Jeśli jesteś zainteresowany nauczeniem się perskiego lub chcesz nauczyć mnie któregokolwiek z moich następnych celów, byłoby mi przyjemnie.

Z całym szacunkiem ze strony Iranu.

Pozdrawiam wszystkich,

Naprawdę przepraszam, że nie publikowałem zbyt wiele w ciągu tych kilku dni. Jak wiadomo, uwielbiam uczyć się języków, zwłaszcza języków wschodnioeuropejskich, w tym polskiego, węgierskiego, rumuńskiego, serbskiego, rosyjskiego. Przy okazji, oto moje pierwsze pisemne (zarówno pismo ręczne, jak i pisanie) doświadczenie języków, których aktualnie się uczę, węgierskiego, polskiego i rumuńskiego. Moje kolejne cele to serbski, czeski i grecki. Jeśli jesteś zainteresowany nauczeniem się perskiego lub chcesz nauczyć mnie któregokolwiek z moich następnych celów, byłoby mi przyjemnie.

Z całym szacunkiem ze strony Iranu.
Wurger Wurger , v2 v2 : is it acceptable? Or not?

Yes it is... my friend. The Polish grammar is fine. I have had no problem with understanding of your writing. However two parts should be worded a little bit different if you want to speak and write like a Pole

The first one... "Przy okazji, oto moje pierwsze pisemne (zarówno pismo ręczne, jak i pisanie) doświadczenie języków,"
It should be rather : " Przy okazji, oto mój pierwszy tekst napisany w języku obcym ( napisany zarówno ręcznie jak i maszynowo ).

The second one... "Z całym szacunkiem ze strony Iranu."
It should be " Serdeczne pozdrowienia z Iranu" or "Z wyrazami szacunku"

Yes it is... my friend. The Polish grammar is fine. I have had no problem with understanding of your writing. However two parts should be worded a little bit different if you want to speak and write like a Pole

The first one... "Przy okazji, oto moje pierwsze pisemne (zarówno pismo ręczne, jak i pisanie) doświadczenie języków,"
It should be rather : " Przy okazji, oto mój pierwszy tekst napisany w języku obcym ( napisany zarówno ręcznie jak i maszynowo ).

Dziękuję Panie Wurger.
For verb Conjustions I used verb blitz Polish. For most of words I didn't know, I used an online Polish-English dictionary site , I can't remember right now. I used word by word translation, then in short phrases. Then attached all together.
Btw, it would be great if you explain differences in English too. I note them all.
Also, I still have problems with pronunciations of most words . Any site / channel / whatever else for listening practices ?

Almost all of online translators have the option of pronunciation. Usually it is a small icon with a speaker. It is enough to click that icon and you may hear the sound of the word you want to translate for instance. Personally I use the site: głośnik - tłumaczenie na angielski - słownik polsko-angielski bab.la

speaker.jpg

BTW.. "Btw, it would be great if you explain differences in English too. I note them all." what do you mean?

Almost all of online translators have the option of pronunciation. Usually it is a small icon with a speaker. It is enough to click that icon and you may hear the sound of the word you want to translate for instance. Personally I use the site: głośnik - tłumaczenie na angielski - słownik polsko-angielski bab.la

View attachment 525106

BTW.. "Btw, it would be great if you explain differences in English too. I note them all." what do you mean?
the second one you mentioned.
I need their differences.

Ah.. you meant that one didn't you?

OK.. .. your sentence... "Z całym szacunkiem ze strony Iranu." I guessed you wanted to thank very politely and additionally say that you was sending that from Iran. Am I right?

In the case , the second part of the sentence ,"ze strony Iranu" , sounds quite strange because you aren't the country. A such expression may be used if we talk about international relations between Iran and Poland or in general, among other countires for instance. But your writting isn't a diplomatic letter rater but a personal one. Therefore that's you is the one who is going to send these thanks or greetings. So it is a matter of a subject. The "Serdeczne pozdrowienia z Iranu" ( the kindest regards from Iran ) is a customary expression put at the end of a letter if you want to send the kindest greetings and mention the country you send them from. In the case from the Iran ( z Iranu).

The first part of your sentence " Z całym szacunkiem" (with all due respect/with all respect/with respect/ respectfully ) sounds like you want to apologize very kindly with the greatest respect, but you don't agree or you have to inform that there is something wrong or bad going on for instance. .. Mostly the expression is used if your opinion is really different or your expectations are not these you are/was going to get/find . Also if you want to say that there is going on something wrong or just to tell somebody something unpleasant/rude for him in a quite civil/polite way.. Therefore the part of a sentence after the expression is written as a negation or has the negative meaning usually. For example I'm afraid I can't do that., I'm afraid it won't happen, With all respect but your people failed. I'm afraid you car was destroyed. I would respectfully inform you that the carpet isn't a flying one and is not from Iran. With respect for your work but that is completely wrong, With the greatest respect but you aren't the hero.

As a result the entire expression is just incorrect because both parts are of two different meanings The correct one would be "Z wyrazami szacunku" (sincerely, yours sincerely, yours faithfully in English) but not the "Z całym szacunkiem"

And finally, it could be written " Z wyrazami szacunku, " and then below ". your name/full name z Iranu ". The expression "z Iranu" (from Iran) is not necessary.

I hope the explanation can help you with understanding.

Witajcie, przywitałem się już na ogólnym, więc pora wpaść do rodziny :)
Pozdrawiam z Tarnowa w Małopolsce, chętnie poczytam i może coś napiszę.

Brak czasu na modelarstwo, ale chciałbym wrócić do sklejania, głównie samolotów rozpoznawczych oraz what-ifów.

Klingon? No no, we are the good ones ;P
I generally repeted the greetings from English site; it is not a problem for me to write both Polish and English :)

:) Niech mu będzie na zdrowie, mam dystans i jakieś tam poczucie humoru, więc o byle co nie stroję fochów.
Może wzywać Klingonów, byle mi nie kazał chodzić na dwór.... ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back