Luftwaffe Aces Biographies and Victory Claims

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I mentioned these a few weeks ago Paul, in a thread announcing their publication.
Apart from the extracts on their web site, I haven't seen the books, but the RAF versions got good reviews, and the other books I've had from them, such as the Luftwaffe Crash Archive series, and monographs on such things as B-17, B-24, Do-17, and Mosquito units, have been good. Perhaps at first glance a little pricey for the soft-back volumes mentioned, but they're cheaper by pre-order, and there's obviously a lot of work goes into them, so worth the expense I think.

Thanks Terry, must have missed the thread. Still debating on getting a set. Might go for it around Febuary next year :).

Good stuff Paul. I'm debating whether or not to get their new books on the Polish contribution in the RAF. I seem to have been spending a bit lately so, like you, I'll wait and decide around late January or early February. That said, my existing bookshelves have now reached total capacity, and I don't have room for any more !

Good stuff Paul. I'm debating whether or not to get their new books on the Polish contribution in the RAF. I seem to have been spending a bit lately so, like you, I'll wait and decide around late January or early February. That said, my existing bookshelves have now reached total capacity, and I don't have room for any more !

I agree with you Terry, that is my biggest problem right now as I do need another book case. They are all maxed out and well my wish list of books seems to be getting longer and not shorter. Right now that series is not offered in the US that I know of so that makes it harder as well unless some one here knows a dealer in the states. Amazon does not carry them.

I'll see what I can find out Paul, or I can ask them if they have a US agent, or can send to the 'States and at what cost etc.
If worst comes to the worst, I can always get them, and then send them on - might work, depending on shipping costs ?

I'll see what I can find out Paul, or I can ask them if they have a US agent, or can send to the 'States and at what cost etc.
If worst comes to the worst, I can always get them, and then send them on - might work, depending on shipping costs ?

Thanks Terry, If I do something I will let you know, for that much money I really want to see more info on the books before I buy. As is I just bought 4 more today that are in the other thread LOL.

Yep, it's quite an investment for the full set so, like you, I'd certainly want to know, and hopefully see more before taking the plunge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back