LUFTWAFFE EXPERTEN Claims vs. Kills

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lanc I was just looking at your profile, whats this?

Attachments

• prof_123.jpg
    prof_123.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 543
yes, which admins such as yourself also have access to, besides i've changed it again and am off to see if you've altered it again.........

If you read bios of Japanese pilots and translated diary excepts it is quite apparent they didn't realize how much more survivable US planes were than Japanese planes. Simple as that.

I'm seeing a lot of Admins and Junior Admins on this board. From past experiance, this is a bad idea. There should really not be more than 3 admins for a board this size. Moderators can handle most tasks that are needed without the vulnerabilities that each additional admin opens up.

=S=

Lunatic

RG_Lunatic said:
I'm seeing a lot of Admins and Junior Admins on this board. From past experiance, this is a bad idea. There should really not be more than 3 admins for a board this size. Moderators can handle most tasks that are needed without the vulnerabilities that each additional admin opens up.

=S=

Lunatic

Why is that? What vulnerabilites are there? Just wondering what you mean.

chedder cheese said:
Well right at the bottom of the page is an option to go to "Junior Admin Panel". You can do a whole range of things there.

I dont see that.

Lanc said, "I DIDN'T WRITE THAT!! "

Lanc, you wouldn't happen to have one of these in your wallet do you? :lol:

NAMBLA%20Mike.jpg

Here's a new sig for you Lanc. Maybe you can superimpose a Lancaster flying in the background. :lol:

logo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back