Luftwaffe Squadrons feedback needed.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gents I would still go for a black hat, all black with a Luftwaffe Geschwader emblem as several/I have suggested. JG 300 and JG 301 or maybe the flying U of JG 3 Udet. Tees would not suit me nor polo shirts as it reminds me of a golfer, and I hate golfing..............sorry

E ~

I think something with the JG 52 Karaya heart would be great! A black hat with that embroidered on it would be cool. Or-consder this: How about specific ace insignia?

How about hats with a profile of an aircraft on the front, then on the back you could have the JG emblem of the plane?

Hi guys,

I am new to your site and boy am I having a blast with your Excellent rare picture collection and informative forum.

About your research on T shirts . Most of the pilots I flew with including myself prefer to have Authentic embroidery of an aircraft, not Plan or profile view. But have a 3d Port Left Quarter slightly high up view. Having that view of the aircraft superimposed upon the emblem of the aircraft Fighter Group,Squadron or JG. I would love to have an exotic one of KG200. I would also be interested in Heinz Knoke's BF109 with his emblem of the two rings . Things like that that give a slight personal touch. I like Polos and T shirts . I would love hats but having a FAT head It doesnt suit me :) I already own a few like that of the B 24 and B 17 that I flew among others.
Hope I was of help
Regards
Nav

Attachments

• b24_2_105.jpg
    b24_2_105.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 319

Users who are viewing this thread

Back