Jan 14, 2023 #21 GTX General 31,979 102,309 Joined Dec 18, 2015 Seems a relevant video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmLnwiJRr78
Jan 14, 2023 #22 Wild_Bill_Kelso Senior Master Sergeant 3,231 1,499 Joined Mar 18, 2022 GTX said: Seems a relevant video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmLnwiJRr78 Click to expand... That is an excellent series in general. Down to quite old weapons.
GTX said: Seems a relevant video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmLnwiJRr78 Click to expand... That is an excellent series in general. Down to quite old weapons.
Jan 15, 2023 #23 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,278 38,790 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Jan 16, 2023 #24 stug3 Staff Sergeant 1,101 802 Joined Sep 2, 2010 Location Pittsburgh Classic pic of 4th Armored M4
Jan 16, 2023 #25 Wild_Bill_Kelso Senior Master Sergeant 3,231 1,499 Joined Mar 18, 2022 Outstanding! Look at the driver, his ears hurt
Jan 16, 2023 #26 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,278 38,790 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I agree. The noice had to be enormous ....
Jan 16, 2023 #27 stug3 Staff Sergeant 1,101 802 Joined Sep 2, 2010 Location Pittsburgh stug3 said: Classic pic of 4th Armored M4View attachment 702765 Click to expand... Now that I think about it that pic might be a still from film footage but I may be misremembering that.
stug3 said: Classic pic of 4th Armored M4View attachment 702765 Click to expand... Now that I think about it that pic might be a still from film footage but I may be misremembering that.
Jan 16, 2023 #28 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Nothing like forgetting to check the headspace and timing and you barrel goes down range.
Feb 6, 2023 #29 Snautzer01 Marshal 46,292 62,320 Joined Mar 26, 2007 stug3 said: Now that I think about it that pic might be a still from film footage but I may be misremembering that. Click to expand... Yes is from the epic flick Hard Hearin'
stug3 said: Now that I think about it that pic might be a still from film footage but I may be misremembering that. Click to expand... Yes is from the epic flick Hard Hearin'