making a 1\48 Ju 88 S ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sturmbock44

Banned
Nov 5, 2012
California
I know hobbycraft makes a 1\48 Ju 88 S but its hard to find and ive heard low quality. I was curious if the squadron canopy set 1:48 Squadron Canopies Ju 88S/T - SQ9620 , which claims to be for the Dragon \ Revell kit. will it basically convert an A-4 to an S-2 or 3 ? anyone have any info or ideas on this it seems to easy to be true. gondola will be easy to leave off just a matter of door shape will need to be reworked depending on what dragon kit you where using. i have BMW engines so no matter what kit i use i have the engines. just curious why i never see many built Ju 88 S in 1\48 if its this easy to convert one.

Same, I think the canopy doesn't fit, I have a hobbycraft in the stash and am missing the front nose canopy :D but I purchased it for 2 bucks at a garage sale, can't really go wrong there :D the plastic itself is worth that even if it gets converted into a scrap kit down the line :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back