Malta's Gladiators

cheddar cheese said:
Crappy forests...

Canada's forests are better 8)

Better, I don't know. But BIGGER, they are ! :lol:
 
anything over 5 meters in diammeter are considdered ancient, we have trees 10 meters in diammeter................
 
the lancaster kicks ass said:
hey hey hey CC, we have what are widely accepted as the oldest trees in the world....................

Evergreen forests are better than deciduous forests, especially big ones with snow-capped mountains on the other side :D (damn its a long time since ive said deciduous :wink: )
 
Yeah, I think primary school was the last time i used it :shock:
 
Nah, I bet he was evergreen and just hated deciduous trees, therefore use of the word in his insults was vital :lol:
 
I never said that, I was quoting it from someone else... :roll:
 
Children! :shock: :O

I am offended, I prefer to be referred to as an adolescent male :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back