Manual Index - British (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A couple of updates and corrections

Avro Lancaster and Lincoln manuals added. This is a documents thread

Corrections - This is not meant as a criticism of this thread or those who maintain this index which is beyond value to many forum members. The time you spend on keeping this up to date is greatly appreciated and it appears that your last improvement has introduced ambiguity that I personally find unhelpful so please remember I am a pedantic **** who is trying to make constructive criticism.

The threads pictured below as PIC threads are document threads, not picture threads. The confusion may be because the first post in each case included a picture of the manual involved. This is something some posters, such as myself, do so that viewers know if this is a manual they already hold or not. The second link shown is by Snautzer who mainly posts pictures so that adds to the confusion. Note that the first and last are clearly identified in the actual thread title as document threads.

1677901933900.png

In both cases the OP's thread is clear that these are intended as document threads
1677902877431.png

1677903168285.png

1677903197531.png

The first of this pair is a combined document and picture thread though with only two small pics in post 1. The second purely documents, again with photos of the covers or indices. The Australian Beaufort is actually quite a different aircraft from the original Bristol built aircraft it is derived from.

1677902440870.png

1677903360039.png

There may be other document threads shown as picture threads. Both the Anson and Lancaster threads titles are specific that they are document threads so I suggest the link be changed to exactly duplicate the original thread title.

Last edited:
Two new document threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back