Manual Index - Russian

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

• Link to all three books of the "Technical description of the I-153 with M-62 engine", 1940
  • Russian "Douglas Aircrafts (Boston III, A-20B and A-20G) Technical description", 1945
  • "Yak-9 Aircraft - Temporary technical description", 1944
  • "Album of diagrams and drawings of LAGG-3 with M-105P engine", 1941

Attachments

• Самолет Дуглас (Бостон III, А-20B и А-20G ) Техническое описание.pdf
    53.2 MB · Views: 395
  • Самолет Як-9. Временное техническое описание.pdf
    42 MB · Views: 533
  • Албом схем и чертежей самолета ЛаГГ-3 с двигателем М-105П.pdf
    6.5 MB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Anybody have a PE-8 manual?
I still haven't found one after all this time but I have just found an absolute goldmine of soviet manuals at aviarestorer.ru in this thread. There is so much stuff I can't wrap my head around it. I have even finally found a manual for the ShChe-2 transport aircraft:lol:, and even a series of manuals for the Tu-144 !

Last edited:
Great additioans! As a general comment its hard to link back to a specific aircraft if it's included in the main index page. I'ts best to create a new thread for each aircraft, that way the links in the first page can go directly to it.
Understood:salute:, I'll move my files to the threads linked to the index and delete them from this one.

Hi Baball.

Many thanks for the great manuals.

I think what VB meant was to start a new thread for each type if there is no existing thread for that type eg MiG-1, MiG-2, etc

Hi Baball.

Many thanks for the great manuals.

I think what VB meant was to start a new thread for each type if there is no existing thread for that type eg MiG-1, MiG-2, etc
I'm gradually moving my files to existing threads linked in the master post and creating new threads for other planes which don't have an existing one.

Last edited:
Technical manual of the fastest passenger turboprop aircraft Tupolev-114. Normal cruising speed -750 km/h, maximum cruising speed - 821 km/h at 9000 m:

Attachments

• Tu-114 aircraft manual.pdf
    23.6 MB · Views: 469
Technical manual of the fastest passenger turboprop aircraft Tupolev-114. Normal cruising speed -750 km/h, maximum cruising speed - 821 km/h at 9000 m:
Impressive. Thank you.
I had always thought the L-188 Electra was fastest but with a max cruise of 600 kph it falls far short of the 721 kph of the Tu-114.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back