Manual Index

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

HI HAS ANY ONE GOT THIS ONE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR SOME TIME LTV A-7E Corsair II PRELIMINARY NOTOPS FLIGHT MANUALI FOUND ONE ON EBAY BUT FOR A PDF THEY WHERE ASKING OVER £30 I THINK THAT IS FAR TO MUCH PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME THANKS MIKE

Hi can anyone get a pdf of this book as I can't find it anywhere 1943 RISQUE RAF HEAVENLY BODIES STAR CHARTS hope someone can help me thanks mike
4A4854E8-502C-4343-A40F-1FE5C244E2F5.png

For more interesting post WWII jets, helicopters, turboshaft planes and UAV manuals, refer to: Manual Index - Post WW2
For more interesting public jet and turboshaft manuals, refer to: Engine Index
For basic aircraft metal materials, refer to Basic Aircraft materials chemical composition, treatment and properties free books and manuals thread.
For propeller manuals, refer to Propeller documents.
For piston engine accessories manuals, refer to Piston engine spark, electronic motor, carburetor, and other mechanical accessories manuals.
For modern manuals, refer to Modern Day Tech manuals.
For radar manuals, refer to Traditional modular radar tech manuals thread.
For Anti-air gun manuals, refer to Anti-Aircraft Guns Manuals Thread.
For Anti-aircraft missle manuals, refer to Air Defensive Missile Historical Manuals Thread.
For Air-to-ground attack weapons manual, refer to Air to ground attack weapon and aiming system operator and maintenance manuals index.
For public small arm manuals, refer to Weapons, gear and such.
For navigation basic equip manuals, refer to Long Range Navigation Equipment - Star-light, LORAN, TACAN, and ADF public available Tech Manuals on C-141.
For post WWII flight control theory manuals, refer to Public released post WWII Flight control and electronics general system manuals.
For deep space electronic-generation manuals, refer to Public Aerospace electronic-generating equip: Aerospace Nuclear generator manuals and related electricity public manuals.
For accessory manuals, refer to the followings:
Fuel Tank Inert Tech theory manual and Patent Manuals
Aviation Machenical Gauges Maintenance Manuals
British Instrument documents
Early aviation computers manuals, including L-304, used on E-2A Hawkeye
Retired sperry SPZ-412 Helicopter Autopilot system Maintenance Manual including logical and wiring diagram 1981
Modern Century 3 Autopilot operator and maintenance manual including wiring diagram
B52H 1990s Old-styled Electronic countermeasure operator government manuals - shared for hobby
Honeywell Jet and turbine helicopter 60KVA APU&GPU with turbine engine mm & ipc - Approved for public release, distribution is unlimited
Directional Gyro Indicator instrument manual 1946
For communication basic manuals, refer to the followings:
F-86's RADIO set AN/ARC-3 service manual including wiring diagram 1955
Vietnam era AN_PRC-77 soilder's old modular radio speaker - RadioNerds public reference manuals- operator's maintenance manual as well as wdm and ipc
VIC-1 including earphone and controller om&repair manual(including wdm) as well as ipc - government public release
Digitalized Aircraft radio ARC-201 operator and maintenance manual including wiring diagram and ipc - government public release
For aircrew equip basic manuals, refer to the followings:
Aircrew life saving and escape systems manuals
Aircrew Parachute Landing Manual including Parachute Manuals and IPC
helmet aiming System manuals on AH-1 including maintenance manual and IPC - Government public release
Crew night-vision sight operator and maintenance manuals including ipc
For airplane basic data manuals, refer to:
NACA 1950s Airfoil Design Manuals with detailed formula and diagrams
Modern Jet Fight public-availble Tactical Manuals

Last edited:
Just added these - others are invited to post what you can to them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back