Maquette Bereznyak and Isaev BI #2 1/72

tae1976

Airman
31
47
Joined
Dec 1, 2013
Greetings, dear colleagues.
My next model is a rocket fighter-interceptor BI (near fighter) designed by A. Ya. Bereznyak and A. Isaev.The first flight took place in 1942.
Plastic-Maquette,
Canopy- scratch.
Coloring: winter 1943.
!!bi2_1.jpg IMG_0596.JPG IMG_0588.JPG IMG_0589.JPG IMG_0590.JPG IMG_0592.JPG IMG_0593.JPG IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0601.JPG IMG_0602.JPG IMG_0622.JPG
 
Wow, what an interesting rocket fighter-interceptor. Like many of the models you have exposed, I had not seen it either.
Had action in combat, during the remaining years of WWII?

tae1976, you have a very exclusive collection of Russian aircraft.
What manufacturers brands do you recommend to get these models, ... are there in 1/48?
I know and I have some planes from Zvezda, it's an excellent brand, but with more known models and versions.

Saludos :thumbup:
 
Wow, what an interesting rocket fighter-interceptor. Like many of the models you have exposed, I had not seen it either.
Had action in combat, during the remaining years of WWII?

tae1976, you have a very exclusive collection of Russian aircraft.
What manufacturers brands do you recommend to get these models, ... are there in 1/48?
I know and I have some planes from Zvezda, it's an excellent brand, but with more known models and versions.

Saludos :thumbup:

SANCER, welcome. Thank you for the flattering reviews.
No, BI did not fight. Everything ended with testing.
I'm not an expert on the 48th scale, that's just not a great list:
ICM, Amodel, Micromir, Modelsvit.
And also models from the Czech Republic: Eduard, Special Hobby, MPM.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back