March Field Airfest 2010 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you all for your kind comments. I just found out the other day that I had my lighting all set wrong on the camera, it was set for indoor lighting , I also forgot my 55mm lens for the in close shots of the static displays and had to use my 70-300 :oops: I guess you live and learn , always check you camera settings before going to the show :lol: I was going to ask do you guys use auto focus or manual for air shows ?

Great shots. I love the F-15, probably my favorite jet aircraft. Well, the F-14 and F-15 are tied. To me, they just look like they want to kick the holy crap out of you.

Nice shots of the F86 also.

Hey wheels, I was looking around for you, but didn't see you. We went on Sunday, got there about 1030. I'll look for you and Eric at the Chino Show, I'll be there on Sunday. :D

Thank you Aaron, they may have come out better if I had my light settings correct :oops: I have to try and remember to check my camera settings before the Chino show. My pictures don't compare in quality as yours and Eric's and so many others. I still seem to have problems with blur, maybe I need one of those monopods :oops: I can't believe I took over 960 shots :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back