Mariya Abakumova

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello?? Anybody in here?...Mariya´s specialty is JAVELIN THROW as you may have noticed...and not some spring break wet t-shirt air head contest.

She is a professional athlete...this means that javelin throwing absorbs most of her daily life; an amateur is not likely to win a silver medal in an Olympiad.

As part of her training, the GYM is mandatory. She lifts heavy weights, just look at the second photo, which was taken a couple of seconds after having thrown the javelin, her quadriceps are impressive, but do not forget the timing of the photo: it was taken in a moment of maximum muscle tension and physical performance.

Hundreds and hundreds of hours at the gym...

Hey, Udet, glad to have you back; I was wondering where you'd gotten to.

Yes, very impressive; and, in her own way, very sexy. My sister is a big-time triathlete living down in SoCal, so I'm familiar with this. She's not MY type of woman (especially since she's my sister!), but I can see how some guys might appreciate a chick with muscles. However, I personally would rather not get involved with any woman who can kick my a**.

Interesting thing about your sister. Does she have any international experience in her specialty?

No, no international experience that I know of. She tends to compete strictly in California; she claims her biggest accomplishment was swimming the San Francisco Bay from Alcatraz to the city of San Francisco without cramping up. Her latest "claim to fame" is as a spokesmodel in a full-page add in the current issue of Triathlete magazine; I've got a hotlink to it somewhere. She pretty much trains for Ironman competitions whenever she's not working, she's that serious about it. I'm lucky if I can run around the block without keeling over!

Hey Jug did you notice my response to your question?

The competition is the POLE VAULT, and certainly not the jump with stick. 8)

Not exactly "in love" with Yelena though...but almost.:lol:

:lol:

this belly is a madness isnt ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back