Mariya Abakumova

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

look her forehead. maybe i need use glasses but i see she have "bone´s projections"(i dont know how its called in english) over the eyes. like a man.

in brazil we have a swimmer called rebeca gusmão that used testosterona as dopping to became more strong:

0,,11885260-EX,00.jpg

0,,11884437-EX,00.jpg

amazing diference, see her face ?

Yelena Isinbayeva, she took gold and also set a new world record in pole vault.

Hey Udet, I was sure you would mention her sooner or later as well :D . She is a true Russian Tatarian beauty, both feminine and athletic at the same time

btw, fabiana muerer the brazilian athlete lost her stick in jump with stick competition....

stupid way to loose...

its jump with stick that you say ? im sure not !

:lol: You guys crack me up.

She'd clinch up, snap your **** off, and bad mouth you for sniveling about the pain.

You guys watch too many cartoons.

Hey Jug, take a look at this other video of Maria. She looks really good here. I do think you will have to rephrase... 8)

The video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdKoTMkbtZE

udet, maybe i had looked her with some prejudice, i was wrong so, because unfortunelly high competition sports today arent just about health but also cheats and steroids. but its not everybody that go that way.

we see a image of a strong girl and we think about steroids, testosterona, etc.. because too many had made that before.

of course that brazilian swimmer is horrible, but she is a good example about what people dont wanna do. unfortunelly theres too many that follows her way even know the risks. she wasnt in beijing and thats whats matter, you cant allways win cheating.

of course, its also har to me criticize a russian athletes because, how many gold won russia, how many brazil ? we won 3(!!!!) they won much more because they have a strong sports culture, it came from a long time, its a very eficient structure and we should learn with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back