Mariya Abakumova

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Attachments

• euro_vs_america[1].jpg
    euro_vs_america[1].jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,625
ate least in beijing brazil was very well represented by maureen higa maggi:

0,,14651971-EX,00.jpg

0,,13870303-EX,00.jpg

one of our 3 outstanding gold medals in beijing !!!

:rolleyes:

ate least she is winner and she is beautifull...

JugBr, the brazilian athlete there certainly has a more feminine body if compared with Maria´s, the substantial difference being their specialties: Maria requires a lot of power when competing since we are referring to throwing events. What does the brazilian girl do? From her looks its obvious she is either into jumping and/or running but certainly not throwing.

Now, if you want to talk about seriously good-looking athletes, it will be very difficult for you to find any girl that could possibly outmatch this outstanding remarkably superior case of nature´s best:

Wow! Who is that?

Udet

do we have a pic of Mariya's parents ? question being am interested if it is just plain genetics why her upper legs are so big, guys that's more than just working out, you gotta have the inerds from familie to put on those

Bird, hello...

Are you bloody kidding me?? :lol: :lol:

Her image went around the globe during the Beijing games!

Yelena Isinbayeva, she took gold and also set a new world record in pole vault.

I don't get much time to watch TV, mostly get my news from satt radio. 8)

Another brunette, aren't there any nice blonde Russians in the olympics? :D :D

{My GF is a blue-eyed blonde BTW} :p

Erich, i do not have any photos of her relatives. I agree with you here though; i had commented on her impressive quadriceps...and of course her genes play a large role in determining that body of hers and her physical capabilities.

I tried to send you a PM but your box is full. clean it out toad so people can communicate wit ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back