Mariya Abakumova

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You know damn well they are all doping. If you look back at the 70s and 80s, they all admited to doping when they made all those damn world records. So now you have athletes today that "are not doping" but they are not just breaking the records set by the dopers, but shattering them.

They are all doping...

OK Adler, I dare you to look this smiley faced cutie straight in the eye and tell her she is on steroids;)

Attachments

• Shaun Johnson.jpg
    Shaun Johnson.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 971
I'll be more impressed when they have a Javeline catching competition at the Olympics! Last one standing wins the Gold, no medals for 2nd and 3rd.

You know damn well they are all doping. If you look back at the 70s and 80s, they all admited to doping when they made all those damn world records. So now you have athletes today that "are not doping" but they are not just breaking the records set by the dopers, but shattering them.

They are all doping...

doping is allways one step ahead of antidoping.

I think shes beautiful myself...really hot, even for a Russian

Even for a Russian? Ok, ok, i had enough of this crap: this was supposed to be a sports sort of thread...but anyway...what do you mean with "even for a Russian"? Have you ever been there in the first place?

I´ve been to Canada you know, and since i see the flag there below your name i will assume you are canadian. Canada is not match at all against Russia when referring to women.

There are girls in Canada that are just as good as in Russia!!!

{And they originally came from Russia} :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back