Me-262 manuals

Micdrow

“Archive”
10,775
4,711
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
Wisconsin
Me-262A-1 pilot handbook in English. Dont know where I got this from, its not complete but interesting none the less

Enjoy Micdrow :lol:
 

Attachments

  • Manual_Me_262A-1.pdf
    Manual_Me_262A-1.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 3,263
  • Me262-2.jpg
    Me262-2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,905
super now find the Ar 234 please ! ;-) I am receiveng a English manual guide within a book shortly but am sure if you find a legit doc it will be different in scope and coverage . . . .
 
Added the Me-262 A-1/A-2 manual above. Source inside document.
 
Hiyah,

I get a 403 error when looking for these files... are they still available?
 
Hiyah,

I get a 403 error when looking for these files... are they still available?

Not sure why you are getting an error, they worked fine for me just now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back