Meikraft Models 1/48 spoked wheels

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hawkeye2an

Staff Sergeant
Mar 18, 2009
St Joseph, Missouri
This item is from a company that is out of business. If anyone can find them in their local hobby shop. Willing to pay $12 plus shipping for up to 3 copies. I can get the Tom's Model Works version but they do not include the wheel halves, Meikraft does.

Meikraft Models #1014 1/48 spoked wheels.

Thanks for looking !!!

This item is from a company that is out of business. If anyone can find them in their local hobby shop. Willing to pay $12 plus shipping for up to 3 copies. I can get the Tom's Model Works version but they do not include the wheel halves, Meikraft does.

Meikraft Models #1014 1/48 spoked wheels.

Thanks for looking !!!

Just a heads-up, Tom of Tom's ModelWorks passed away last year. His family is going to continue to sell what is left of the inventory. Once that is gone, there won't be any more. The website is still up and running though.

Finding the Meikraft stuff is going to be VERY tuff I think.

Just a heads-up, Tom of Tom's ModelWorks passed away last year. His family is going to continue to sell what is left of the inventory. Once that is gone, there won't be any more. The website is still up and running though.

Finding the Meikraft stuff is going to be VERY tuff I think.

Thanks for the heads-up. I just ordered three more sets. I'll need them for at least 2 future builds and I already jacked up one set in my first attempt. That'll give me 4 1/2 sets, should be able to make do with that.

Here's what I got from Tom's re: closing up

Hi Louis

Tom Harrison passed away early last year but his family sold the business to me in the fall. Tom's Modelworks is very much open and I hope will be for a long time to come!

Richard Harden
Tom's Modelworks
T o m s M o d e l w o r k s . c o m
714-842-4292

Perhaps a moderator can passing this info along.

Here's what I got from Tom's re: closing up

Hi Louis

Tom Harrison passed away early last year but his family sold the business to me in the fall. Tom's Modelworks is very much open and I hope will be for a long time to come!

Richard Harden
Tom's Modelworks
T o m s M o d e l w o r k s . c o m
714-842-4292

Perhaps a moderator can passing this info along.

Thanks for the update. I hadn't heard that the family had sold the business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back