Messerschmitt Bf 109 plans / blueprints wanted

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

SKY_WULFE

Recruit
Feb 13, 2009
I am on the hunt for a complete or near complete set of Me 109 plans. I'm looking at building a full scale or 2/3 scale replica of this fighter in flying condition.

Thank you

Last edited:
I've got a site for you...but if im honoust, you're idea is very cool (and difficult) but there were a lot of landing-accidents due to the narrow wheel base...and you want to make it narrower?...
Messerschmitt Bf-109G

Greetings Rene152.

I will be making it look like its original form but landing gear will be wider.

Have you guys heard of the Cri-Cri? I want my mini ME109 to be a little larger then that.

Looking at fiberglass for construction however metal is also on the table.

Thanks for the references :lol:

I am also interested in building a replica 109E and saw this thread while searching the net.
did you find drawings ?

Wow I posted this ages ago... Answer is still no. They have prints on ebay but I want to source some real ones... Cant believe I remembered my password from 2009!

Perfect,
I've found sources for real prints in england and switzerland that i'm tracking down, any luck on your end ?

Perfect,
I've found sources for real prints in england and switzerland that i'm tracking down, any luck on your end ?
You know what, it's 2023 and still cannot find a decent set. probably easier just to buy a spitfire lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back