Messing with a poster design..

As always Clave, your work is exceptional man!:cool::thumbright:
 
Fantastic stuff as always Clave
 
Personally, I think the Mig-29 and the Su-27 are two of the sexiest aircraft ever built, just my opinion.:oops: And Clave , there is no one better at reproducing their elegance and power than you. Stupendous!!!:headbang:
 
Thank you for that! :shock: :D

Here's a few more:
 

Attachments

  • Aus_2Sqn_Canberra_Print.jpg
    Aus_2Sqn_Canberra_Print.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 320
  • Belgium_1Esc_Hurricane_Print.jpg
    Belgium_1Esc_Hurricane_Print.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 356
  • Chile_7Grupo_Hunter_Print.jpg
    Chile_7Grupo_Hunter_Print.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 324
  • Germany_JaboG31_IDS_Print.jpg
    Germany_JaboG31_IDS_Print.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 316
  • Peru_6Grupo_MiG29_Print.jpg
    Peru_6Grupo_MiG29_Print.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 396
I do love the MiG-29. Nice job Clave!
 
Thank you - I am also running a 'parallel project' which is a smaller, simplified 'Mini Print' - there will be a lot of these on CafePress before long... I liked the format, which is an unusual shape, and the fact that it is a framed print, so you can just buy it, and hang it... :)

2 Squadron RAAF Print > Prints > Clavework Graphics

I don't think you want 100+ pictures in this thread? But I will post them all if you like...

Anyway - here's a sample of the layout - no text - like I said, it's a simplified idea....
 

Attachments

  • France_GCIII6_MiniPrint_1.jpg
    France_GCIII6_MiniPrint_1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 318
New additions:

WS-Clave on deviantART
 

Attachments

  • Denmark_727Esk_Print.jpg
    Denmark_727Esk_Print.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Denmark_724Esk_Print.jpg
    Denmark_724Esk_Print.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Denmark_723Esk_Print.jpg
    Denmark_723Esk_Print.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Denmark_722Esk_Print.jpg
    Denmark_722Esk_Print.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Chile_9Grupo_Hunter_Print.jpg
    Chile_9Grupo_Hunter_Print.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Denmark_730Esk_Print.jpg
    Denmark_730Esk_Print.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 133
Very nice Clave!:thumbright::cool:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back